Sunday, November 25, 2012

The First Serious Make-Up Tutorial in the History of Tween Dreams!

I don't believe I'm actually doing a make-up tutorial. Who would've thought little Roxanne would ever be doing a make up tutorial! Haha, I'm taking this too far.

Anyways, this is just a very, very light, everyday tutorial that I use daily.
So here it goes:

Taking an eyeliner, (any color that suits your eye color) line your water line.

Using a mascara, (I personally like Illegal Lenghts) well, apply mascara.

Curl your eyelashes using an eyelash curler (pretty self-explanatory)

If you want, you can add lip gloss.

And you're done!

Oh god, I suck at makeup tutorials. Sorry.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I love reading your posts :-). Cool tutorial by the way! That's my limit on makeup too ;-)

    Natasha
    Http://tashasartanddesign.blogspot.co.UK/

    ReplyDelete