Today I'm gonna combine 2 months and FINALLY do my August favourites, as well as my September favorites. Now that I'm in school, it's easier to keep track of products.
1. Rosebud lip balm: I had this a while ago, and I lost it, but now I found it again and I LOVE IT!!!
2. Spectro cleanser: This is an amazing cleanser, I would recommend it.
3. Sweaters: Now that it's getting colder, I've been getting a lot of mileage out of my sweater collection.
4. Tumblr: I've developed a tiny Tumblr addiction. See my other blog posts to view my Tumblr
5. Twitter: I've also regained my Twitter addiction and that's kind of terrible.
6. My bunny iPod case: I've only had it for a week, but it already has made my favourites for this month.
7. OPI Mini Neon Collection: This is more of an August favourite, but these nail polishes, OH MY GOD!
8. Songza: In late August, I had an addiction to Songza. It went away, but now it's back
My favourite songs this month:
"Gold Forever" by The Wanted: I'm personally not much of a fan of The Wanted, but I discovered this song on Songza and I really like it
"Marvins Room" by Drake: I know I'm a little late on this song, but oh my God it's amazing!!!
"Pyramids" by Frank Ocean: This is such a great song! I've been listening to it a lot lately!
"Live While We're Young" by One Direction: I could not have not mentioned this song! I think it may be every girl's favourite song right now, but I absoloutely love it! I think it might be my favorite One Direction song (maybe because it's the only one that I haven't played a million times yet?)
Anyways, these were my August and September favourites, I hope they were helpful!