Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Very Brief Yet Not So Brief Update On Tween Dreams

Oh lord.

It's been an inexcusable amount of time. I haven't been on here for a MONTH! And I only did very few posts this summer. What happened to blogging daily? I thought I was cool. Aha that has nothing to do with anything.

Anyways, the reason why I took a break is because of how uninspired I was. It's really sad to think that I used to be so consistent with blogging and now I'm not. I will promise to post more often. I know I always say that but I will. I was really in a rut with blog posts, I feel like I covered every subject. But I didn't. There is still much, much more to come.

Also, I may have not been on this blog as often, but I HAVE been on Tumblr. I started doing blog posts there on just non fashion related things related to my fellow tweens. This is still my fashion blog though. I'll post on both blogs.

That wasn't a brief update. I will try not to slack ever again.

Oh and in case you didn't see my post where I talk about this, here's my Tumblr: http://roxannestweendreams.tumble.com/

Roxanne
x

No comments:

Post a Comment