Wednesday, August 01, 2012

4 Ways To Wear: Floral Shorts

Floral shorts are huge right now! I think they are a perfect summer look that can easily be transferred into fall. You may have seen the outfit I posted on Tween Dreams' Instagram (which I just made yesterday and the username is tweendreams) where I questioned ho to wear floral shorts, but now I have come up with a whole 4 ways to wear!

Way #1: I know this is the obvious choice, but pairing a pair of bright floral shorts with a solid, subtle tank top can NEVER go wrong.

Way #2: If you're still into the basics but want a more trendy look, you can try pairing the shorts with a button-down. Sleeveless button downs are my favorite for the summer.

Way #3: For a very cool late summer to early fall look, try this: pair floral shorts with a tank top and a cardigan or blazer. The cardigan or blazer or whatever jacket you choose will make the look mature, but the shorts will keep it fun.

Way #4: I really love the combination of floral and denim. A pair of floral shorts and a denim shirt, jacket or vest is a perfect look!

Hope my tips were helpful, and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment