Wednesday, July 04, 2012

My Favorite Songs At The Moment

I'm really sorry if it's been a while since my last post.

Anyways, a couple months ago, I did a post on my favorite songs at the moment. Well, today I'm going to do an updated version of that post. I've been really into listening to music lately, I've been making lots of playlists and just listening to lots of songs and albums lately, so yeah. I think it would be pretty amazing if you would check out some of the more obscure songs mentioned in this post.

484494_335446393196919_679277077_n_large

Here are my anthems! (if that makes sense!)

Up, Up and Away by Kid Cudi

She'll Be Dancing by Basement Superheroes

Stole My Heart by One Direction

Self Inflicted by Katy Perry

Waterfalls by TLC

Good Girl Gone Bad by Rihanna

Just Like A Pill by P!NK

Next 2 You by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber

And that's all I can think of for now!

Bye!!!

Image: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment