Monday, June 25, 2012

Get The Look: Taylor Swift (Part 2)

I haven't done a 'Get The Look' in forever! Well, I will do one today! I was looking at a magazine and I saw this picture of Taylor Swift and I liked her outfit, so I decided to do a 'Get The Look' on it. I love this look because it's the perfect dressy-yet-casual outfit! Enjoy the post!



Top: Taylor Swift wears a cat crop top with this look. Tops similar to what Taylor is wearing can be found at places like Forever 21, H&M and Urban Outfitters.

Skirt: The ''Eyes Open'' singer pairs the crop top with a high-waisted ballerina-inspired skirt. Search places like American Apparel if you want something similar.

Flats: Taylor pairs the cool outfit with bedazzled flats. I'd personally pair this look with basic black flats, but any kind of flats would complete the look perfectly.

Hopefully, you enjoyed this ''Get The Look''!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment