Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MERMAID WAVES

A huge trend for summer is carefree, loose waves. Now, there are many ways to achieve this look, even if your hair is not naturally wavy. Plus, this style isn't supposed to be perfect, the messier, the better. This is how to achieve these waves.



Way #1:

This is how I achieve my waves. It is probably one of the hardest ways but whatever. I go under one of those huge blow dryers and I scrunch my hair with my fingers to get a more tousled look.

Way #2:

if you do not have natural waves, go to bed with your hair in a loose, messy braid and comb it out in the morning.

Way #3:

Rely on your natural texture! If you have smaller waves, brush them out!

Way #4:

If none of these work for you, you can always use a waver!

Hope I helped you!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment