Saturday, April 28, 2012

What To Wear: Talent Show Edition

It's soon gonna be May, and as far as I'm concerned, a lot of schools are hosting their talent show. Although your performance is much more important than your outfit, you may be stuck on what to wear. Here are my tips.

In case you care, my talent show is next week and I'm in 4 different acts, meaning I have to change 3 times.



-Make sure your outfit is YOU.

-Your outfit doesn't really have to fit the song you're doing.

-If you are in a dance or group performance, make sure you coordinate, although you don't have to match.

-Make sure you feel comfortable in your clothes, especially if you are dancing.

- You shouldn't be dressed too casual, you should be in the middle.

Those were my tips. If you are in a talent show, good luck! Hope I helped you!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment