Wednesday, April 04, 2012

UPDATED Skincare Tips!

Hey guys!

So I'm back to blogging regularly! :) Today, I'm going to do one of those classic useful beauty posts! Enjoy!

It is normal you get pimples, it's kind of unavoidable. But, you must take good care of your skin. If you wear makeup, make sure to never, ever ever go to sleep with makeup on. I recommend exfoliating at least once a week. Exfoliating too frequently isn't good. I put some scrub on a toothbrush, that really helps! Also, DRINK PLENTY OF WATER! This isn't important, but I like spraying my face with water in a spray bottle. (my must have!) If you have oily skin, use blotting tissues but MAKE SURE THEY'RE POWDER-FREE! The ones with powder don't work! The most important thing is to cleanse daily.

Hope my tips were helpful!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment