Monday, April 09, 2012

How To Succesfuly Wear A Crop Top!

It's been a while!

So crop tops are in! And I did do a blog post a while ago demonstrating how to wear a crop top, but I realised that the look I demonstrated was a bad idea. So, I found a new way to wear crop tops!

Hearts_and_bows_cream_laura_top1_1_408_large
How do you wear this?

First, make sure your top is midlength. By that, I mean it reaches your hip. I normally get size large in tops so that they're longer and baggier, so you can follow my lead!

So, what I do is take a tank top and tuck it into my jeans or pants or whatever. I let my top billow over. I also like wearing crops with high-waisted shorts. That's what I would suggest for a tween girl like myself.

Crop tops are basically all over stores. Material Girl has a lot of great models. Forever 21 has many, too. I love American Apparel's midlength crop tops since they are all one size.

So, I hope you enjoyed this typical Tween Dreams post!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your insightful post, now I know what to get for my future girlfriend =).

    ReplyDelete