Sunday, April 15, 2012

Extremely Simple Nail Tutorial

I've come up with this nail look that I really like. It requires absolutely no skill. This isn't even nail art! It's just something I thought looked very cool and that I wanted to share with you.


I used:


Insta-Dri "Pink Blink"


Nicole by OPI "Rainbow in the S-Kylie"


Top coat

Step 1


Paint your nails a solid color. For this manicure, I used a bubblegum pink as my base, but I did this once with black underneath. Any color can work, though. You'll want this to be pretty opaque.

Step 2


Once the polish has completely dried, apply a multicolored glitter polish over it. You still want to see the color underneath, but you don't want too little glitter on the nail.


Step 3


Finish off with a topcoat.


Here is the finished look:

Sorry for the bad image quality!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment