Tuesday, April 17, 2012

50 Questions Tag!

This is a long-lost post. I wrote it on April 2nd, 2012. But I'm going to publish it!


Is it just me or has it been awhile? Today, I'm going to do the 50 Random Questions tag! Enjoy!


Where were you 3 hours ago? At school
Who are you in love with? No one! I'm 12!
Have you ever eaten a crayon? No!
Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes. My watch!
When is the last time you went to the mall? Saturday.
Are you wearing socks right now? No
Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? IDK!
When was the last time you drove out of town? Last week, to re-take my grad photos!

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No. I'm rarely at the movies.
Are you hot? No
What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
What are you wearing right now? My harem pants and a F21 crop top with a black camisole underneath. I'm just lounging around.
Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Sometimes I wash it, sometimes the car wash does it. (well, my parent's car!)
Last food that you ate? Granola bar.
Where were you last week at this time? At home (like I am now!)
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Well, I bought shoes!
When is the last time you ran? Friday!

What's the last sporting event you watched? I don't watch sports.
What is your favorite animal? Zebras
Your dream vacation? Europe
Last person's house you were in? My grandmother's
Worst injury you've ever had? Fractured finger 2 years ago. I hit it on a hard plastic chair!
Have you been in love? I'm 12!
Do you miss anyone right now? Not really
Last play you saw? A school play!
What is your secret weapon to lure in boys? Again, I'm 12!!!!!
What are your plans for tonight? Homework, and take a shower.
Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't have MySpace.
Next trip you are going to take? I'm going to Ottawa June 7th and 8th with my school.
Ever go to camp? No
Were you an Honor roll student in school? Yes, and I still am!
What do you want to know about the future? I don't know!
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I'm wearing a bit of Body Shop Vanilla Body Spray!
Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I have this cist on my wrist...
Where is your best friend? I think she's at her house.
How is your best friend? She's good, thank you for asking!
Do you have a tan? A little.
What are you listening to right now? Nothing at the moment
Do you collect anything? Yes, I collect snow globes!
Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I actually don't know!
Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? I don't drive!
Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes
What does your last text message say? Don't have a phone.

Do you like hot sauce? No
Last time you took a shower? Sunday, but I'm going to shower tonight!
Do you need to do laundry? No
What is your heritage? If that's what they mean, Italian!
Are you someones best friend? Yes!
Are you rich? What kind of questions do they ask us?
What were you doing at 12AM last night? Sleeping!


That was the tag! Bye!
That was

No comments:

Post a Comment