Monday, March 12, 2012

Trend Alert: Peter Pan Collars



Don't be fooled by ''Peter Pan''! This is actually a very cool trend! I would consider this more of a Caillou collar...that's what I called it before I knew the term! But Caillou doesn't even have a Peter Pan Collar on his signature shirt, it's his sister who does!

Enough with my friends Peter Pan and Caillou!!! Anyways, what this is is a standout collar, like Caillou's sister is wearing, who would've thought she is actually on trend!These are huge for spring! What I love about these is that they are so versatile, you can wear them on a blouse, a dress, a t-shirt, anything! Possibilities are endless! There are even collars that you attach to a shirt. On the left of this paragraph will be pictures of celebrities, clothes, anything Peter Pan collar related!


Hope you enjoyed this post! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. you are so right :) Very cool post!
    nice blog! follow u! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. am following yu,you are my ist 11 year old blog friend,so kip your promise and follow back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think I am following you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete