Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trend Alert: Neon

If you've been reading this blog, you'll know that the 80's and 90's are back. Well, this post will be on ANOTHER 80's/90's trend: Neon!



Yes, neon is huge. But, obviously, yes the 80's are back, but really. You don't want to look crazy because it just looks odd. My suggestion is adding a neon accessory to a plain outfit. My favorite color combination for this is black, white and pink. What I mean is that let's say you're wearing a black and white outfit, you can add color with a pink watch or shoes or whatever. If you are wearing neon clothing, make sure to pick only one neon item in each outfit. (See my latest post) Neons do flatter everyone. Also, if you're wearing a neon top, I believe that basics work better than a multiple-colored top (although that really depends on the top) Yes, what I love about neons is how easy they are to wear: You can get any everyday accessory in a more colorful color and it will still be totally trendy without going over the top.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment