Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just A Music Post...

I love blogging about fashion! But sometimes I just wanna blog about MUSIC! So, today I'm going to be doing a post on just songs I've been listening to thorough 2012.


I have the weirdest taste in music. I listen to anything from mainstream pop to obscure rock. I like the pop artists you hear on the radio, but I listen to their obscure songs. Here are my current favorite songs (in no specific order):

Starships-Nicki Minaj

Call Your Girlfriend-Robyn

Crybaby-Basement Superheroes

All Of The Lights-Kanye West feat. Rihanna, Kid Cudi, Fergie, Elton John and Alicia Keys

CU Next Tuesday-Ke$ha

Take Care-Drake feat. Rihanna

Somebody That I Used To Know-Gotye feat. Kimbra

Giving Up The Gun-Vampire Weekend

Pearl-Katy Perry

What Makes You Beautiful-One Direction (Probably on every girl's list!)

Umbrella-Rihanna

We Are Young-Fun. feat. Janelle Monae

Supernova-Mr. Hudson feat. Kanye West

Don't Stop (Color On The Walls)-Foster The People


Those are my Top 14 songs of this time period. I definitely recommend checking out these songs (although a lot are on the iTunes Top 10!)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment