Sunday, March 04, 2012

Get The Look: Katy Perry (Part 2)

Another Get The Look! I'm sorry I'm always doing it on the same celebrities, it's just that these celebrities (Selena Gomez, Rihanna, Katy Perry and many more!) are the stars I would consider my style icons! The hardest part about these kinds of posts is choosing the right look! Anyways, I saw this picture of Katy Perry, and I thought it was the perfect look to do a post on!



Dress: Katy Perry wears a graphic sweaterdress with this look (It has a London telephone booth!) To re-create this look, I'd search H&M to find something similar!

Coat: The ''Part Of Me'' singer pairs the sweaterdress with a classic beige trench coat. I know for a fact they have these at Zara because I saw them there. (And I want one!) This isn't hard to find.

Tights: Katy wears black nylons with the look.

Shoes: One of the reasons why I love this look (which I didn't notice before!) is because of Katy's kitten flats. If you're willing to splurge, I saw a similar pair by Marc Jacobs at Browns, but any flats or boots will do!

Hat: Katy wears a leopard beret with this look, something that can be found at Zara. This is optional, buy since I love berets, I would definitely wear one in my version of the look!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment