Wednesday, March 07, 2012

About Me (Tag!)

I do tags every once in a while. I like to invent them, as well. Here is just a tag asking random questions about myself, that I invented myself. There are 20 questions, and I TAG YOU!

1. How old are you (be honest): I'm 11, turning 12 in a month.

2. When were you born: April 3rd, 2000. I love the fact that I was born in 2000, it's so easy to tell how old I am!
3. What do you do besides blogging: I spend most of my free time with music.

4. Where do you live: I live in the province of Quebec, in Canada

5. How many siblings do you have: I have 2 older brothers.

6. What about sports: Don't even get me started...

7. What is your favorite color: Fluorescent pink

8. Who are your favorite artists: This tag is going to be long: Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Robyn, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Jessie J, Kanye West, Vampire Weekend, Mr. Hudson, Basement Superheroes, Pink, Adele and many more.

9. What magazines do you read: I read what you read. Seventeen is my favorite magazine, but for blog ideas, I like Teen Vogue. I won't lie: I read teen gossip magazines!

10. How tall are you: 5'2, but I'm still growing!

11. What books do you read: I am currently reading ''The Adventures of Tom Sawyer'', but I really love The Baby-Sitters Club and A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

12. How would you describe your style: Trendy, but basic!

13. Who are your favorite designers: Marc Jacobs, Isabel Marant, Prada and Jeremy Scott

14. What is your favorite season: Spring!

15. What nationality are you: Italian. As they said in my Italian class, I'm italocanadese!

16. Do you shop at thrift stores: I try, but I never wear the things I get!

17. How do you feel about roller coasters: I love rides, but if it's too crazy...Well, at first, I'm terrified, but then I ride it and I love it!

18. What color is your room: Lavender

19. Do you write poetry: I used to, but I write lyrics, so I guess that counts as poetry.

20. What is your favorite school subject: English (Well, writing)

Hope you enjoyed this tag! I TAG YOU!!! Tweet me or comment if you do the tag!

Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome tag! I'll do it when I get time for it;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete