Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Spring Trend Report

What an odd post to do in February! I'm just so excited for spring, so there you go! Here are the top trends of spring.

Isabel Marant Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearMarc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJeremy Scott Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJuicy Couture Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Left to right: Isabel Marant, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jeremy Scott, Juicy Couture

1. Tye Dye at Isabel Marant: Tye dye was all over Isabel Marant's Spring 2012 collection. When paired with the right basic top, this is basically the coolest trend ever! Plus, it ties in with my Baby-Sitters Club inspired look!

2. Basics at Marc by Marc Jacobs: See, basics are in! I love how minimalism is big right now because that is pretty much what I love wearing right now. Plus, it is so easy to style.

3. Patterns at Jeremy Scott: Although I just said basics are in, patterns are in, too! Read my latest trend report for a full explanation of the trend. I love wearing patterns like the one above so much because it is so busy yet so basic! PS, the dress shown above is the same dress Katy Perry wore at the Europpean Music Awards, see my Get The Look on that outfit.

4. Colorblocking at Juicy Couture: I was right when I said colorblocking would be renewed for a second season! When done properly, this is such an amazing trend because it makes you stand out!

These are the trends of this spring! Hope you enjoyed my post! I know some of the outfits shown above aren't wearable, but you can find ways to make them wearable!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I like the last outfit to right. Very colourful combination of interesting pieces. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me anytime.

    ReplyDelete