Thursday, February 16, 2012

Purse Shopping Tips!

I am finally going to do a post! Yes, today I'm going to be blogging about how to pick your perfect purse. A ''What's In My Purse'' post will be coming up very soon (like very soon!!). But here are my purse shopping tips!!

- Sulurging on a purse is worth it!

- Never buy a purse online, unless you're really sure of the model. It may arrive and look totally different than your intentions.

- Do look online for the models you like, and take screenshots so you have an idea of what you like.

- Choose a size that is practical for you. If you carry just necessities in your purse, aim for a crossbody, if you carry ''junk'' in your purse (like reciepts, gum, a toy firefighter that your friends found on the floor and gave to you in second grade) aim for a spacious tote. I personally own both for practicallity reasons.

- Keep colors in mind. When splurging, you want a versatile bag that goes with everything in your closet.

- Do check thrift shops. I've mentioned this in many previous posts. You never know what you might find.

Those were my tips on finding YOUR purse. Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment