Saturday, February 25, 2012

Get The Look: Selena Gomez (Part 2)

I'm back! I took a little break for a week, and now I came back! I missed blogging so much!

Today, I wanted to do a Get The Look on Selena Gomez's outfit from her ''Hit The Lights'' music video. Evidently, this look is not wearable, but I think it is so cool, so I wanted to point out ways to make it wearable.



Top: Selena Gomez wears a turquoise tube top, which I wouldn't wear everyday. Instead, I'd wear a baggy blue t-shirt for a more casual look.

Skirt: The singer/actress pairs the top with a hot pink skirt. Skirts like this aren't hard to find, especially if you search places like Forever 21, and there is nothing non-wearable about them!

Shoes: Selena's shoes aren't visible, but I would pair this outfit with flats!

Hope you enjoyed this Get The Look. It is so great to be back blogging!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment