Saturday, January 28, 2012

What To Wear: Weekend



Here is another What To Wear post on weekend looks, since it is Saturday! These are my runway-inspired tips on what is in and what to wear for the weekend.

Outfit 1: I absolutely love the electric blue color of this DKNY button-down dress! It is something everyone needs in their closet, it is so versatile. I'd definitely add tights around this time of year.




Jill Stuart
  Outfit 2: Why I love this trend is because it ties into my old-lady inspired trend, but is still completely modern in courtesy of the blazer. This trend is evidently not-so-wearable, but you can find ways to make it wearable, like ditching the blazer and shorts and pairing a similar blouse with pink pants, or pairing the blazer and top combo with black dressy shorts and tights instead.
Jonathan Saunders











Outfit 3: This Jonathan Saunders look is so cool because of it's 80's inspired comfortable feel! It ties into my The Baby-Sitters Club'' inspired trend report. I would pair a hot pink oversized sweatshirt, t-shirt or jacket with full-length floral leggings to make the look more wearable.



Hope you enjoyed, and happy weekend! LAME!

Bye!


















No comments:

Post a Comment