Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Update On TD!

It has been quite some time! (A couple days!) I've just been so buisy with homework and studying and talent show auditions that I kind of slacked. I think I might try to find a post to do today, but I don't really know yet. Keep sending in your requests, guys! Oh, I sound like broken records!

I also want to let you guys know that I have a very special post comming in the very near future. I won't say what it is until it's posted, though.

Oh, and have you noticed that there isn't as many beauty posts as I used to have? Well, I did so many beauty posts when I first started my blog and I feel like I've said everything there was to say, so until I'm inspired, my blog will focus more on fashion. I am more interested in fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment