Friday, January 06, 2012

My Top 10 Must Haves!

Here is a post on just those 10 products and objects that you just can't live without!

10. My tan knit sweater: I bought this about three weeks ago, and I just can't stop wearing it!

9. My favorite pairs of shoes: Now, since it's winter, I can't live without my navy Uggs, but when it gets warmer, I will be so excited to wear my fuschia Blotch shoes, my favorite pair of shoes in the world!

8. Pink Grapefruit Body Lotion from The Body Shop: The world's best lotion!

7. St. Ives Apricot Scrub: The world's best beauty product! Seriously, you can use it for everything!

6. Lip Gloss: So obvious! I love Rimmel's Royal Gloss and Lip Smacker's Liquid Lip Smacker!

5. My laptop: This is also kind of obvious! I mean, this is what I'm using right now!

4. My necklace: I have this gold necklace with a hand doing horns, (I think you know what I mean!) which is supposed to be good luck that used to be my grandfather's and it really is bringing me good luck!

3. Lip Balm: I suffer from dry lips. I need this. My current favorite lip balm is Baby Lips or mint Chapstick. I believe that mint lip balms always work better for me!

2. My Marc by Marc Jacobs Miss Marc tote: I got this last Christmas, and I'm still wearing this bag! I also love my Juicy Couture crossbody, those two purses are my must have bags, but my MBMJ goes with EVERYTHING!

1: It's a tie! My iPod: I just got this for Christmas, but I've been using it like crazy! I don't think I'd be able to live without an iPod and my iPig speaker! I just can't live without some kind of music!

My instruments: I don't think I'd be able to survive without my guitar or my keyboard! I just can't live without singing, and I always sing better when I'm accompanying myself!


These are the things that I can't live without! Hope you enjoyed! THIS POST IS NOT TO SOUND MATERIALISTIC OR SPOILED, IT'S TO INFORM YOU GUYS ON MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS!!

'Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment