Friday, January 06, 2012

Get The Look: Katy Perry

Yay! This is another ''Get The Look post, and this one isn't on my usual casual outfit, I chose the look Katy Perry wore to the EMA's because I find it's a perfect red carpet outfit! Plus, you guys know that I'm a huge fan of Katy!!



Dress: Katy Perry wears a patterned cotton dress in this look. This dress looks like something probably from Urban Outfitters or American Apparel, so you can check there for something similar. That's all I have to say for the dress, what else can I say?

Jacket: Although the ''The One That Got Away'' singer's bomber is pink to complete her pink look, a black bomber can work well too! Any leather jacket goes well with the look, but bombers are cooler, at least in my opinion!

Shoes: I definitely wouldn't wear Katy's platforms since I'm 11! I'd wear flats with this look.

To wear this look around this time of the year, I'd also add black tights underneath.

See, this is the perfect dressy look!

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment