Monday, January 02, 2012

12 Miscellaneous Questions TAG!

I invented another tag! Actually, I'm making it up as I go along, but it's still a tag that I wrote. I tag YOU!

Hope y'all love this huge random beating heart!

1. What trend are you loving right now: Old lady inspired clothes, basic clothes and dress shorts with tights.

2. Are your nails painted right now? If so, what color? Yes, my nails are painted a metallic blue from Sally Hansen which I've had forever.

3. What is your favorite decade? The 90's and 2000's.

4. When were you born? April 3rd, 2000. It's SO easy to tell how old I will turn this year!

5. If you'd be give $1,000 to buy a purse, what would you choose? A Marc by Marc Jacobs Miss Marc bag, and with the leftover money, I'd buy a Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch or wristlet!

6. What are your current favorite colors? Purple, hot pink and blue.

7. If you can have any job in the fashion world, what would you pick? I'd either be a stylist, designer or magazine editor.

8. What is a food you can't stand? I HATE eggrolls, chicken wings and some cheeses. Actually, there are only 3 cheeses I like.

9. What is your current favorite song? Do I have to pick just one? Songs I've really been loving are ''Call Your Girlfriend'' by Robyn, ''Pearl'' by Katy Perry, ''CU Next Tuesday'' by Ke$ha, and ''We Own The Night'' by Selena Gomez feat. Pixie Lott.

10. Do you like to dance? I am probably the world's worst dancer, but of course I like to dance! : )

11. Can you rap? I can't really say I'm a good rapper, but yes, I can rap! It's fun!

12. Do you play any instruments? YES!! I play guitar and keyboard. I'm actually more of a musician than a blogger. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging!

Oh, and this is my first post of 2011!

I hope you enjoyed and that you do this tag!

Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment