Monday, December 26, 2011

Trend Alert: Back to Basics

Before I go on with the post, I hope you all had a merry Christmas. (Well, I hope you enjoy all your holidays!) I wanted to do a trend alert on something I've been sporting this holiday season: Basics!

               

I am really into basic clothes and classic patterns. I feel like there's no reason to regret buying a solid coloured sweatshirt over some loud tee. The benefit of a basic piece is that you can wear it with possibly anything-a basic neutral chunky sweater can be dressed up or down, (a perfect NYE look) and can be thrown over any shirt. Plus, these peices are timeless. I also think a basic sweater and leggings is meant for accesories-bold watches, fun earrings and a necklace. You can also dress in neutral colors and add pops of colorful accesories. ANYTHING goes with a basic shirt. ANYTHING. I am actually wearing my favorite blue sweater as I type this! Look at the outfit abovee for my example of a perfect outfit!

Hope you enjoyed!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment