Monday, December 05, 2011

TAG! Favorites Tag

This is a tag that I made up! It does not exist, or at least I don't think it does! But here is a little more about my personal likings!


1. Favorite singer: You can see my profile for a complete list, but Katy Perry!


2. Favorite Food (snack): Cupcakes with a cherry on top! : )


3. Favorite food (meal): Cheeseburgers & fries or fried chicken (healthy!) for junk food, or for formal food, spaghetti with shrimps.


4. Favorite fruit: Grapefruit, pineapple or watermelon!


5. Favorite band: Ooh, HARD! I guess it would be like, Basement Superheroes, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy and Vampire Weekend!


6. Favorite rapper: I guess Nicki Minaj and Kanye West. (another hard question)


7. Favorite store: Zara & The Bay


8. Favorite song: So many! Probably Umbrella by Rihanna, Glamourous by Fergie, or all of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album!


9. Favorite YouTube beauty guru: I don't know THAT many, but my current favorites are: juicystar07, allthatglitters21, macbarbie07, DulceCandy87 and CloeCouture. If I didn't mention you, it's probably because I didn't discover you yet! : )


10. Favorite pharmacy: Pharmaprix!


11. Favorite chocolate bar/candy: Hershy's cookies & cream and Sour Patch Kids.


12. Favorite TV show: AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!  And Mr. Bean.


13. Favorite movie: Little Miss Sunshine, Election, Home Alone (I just watched it on Friday!) and Mean Girls.


14. Favorite Web site: Tween Dreams, duh! Kidding!!!!!!!!!!! It's probably Twitter! : )


Hope you guys know just enough about me now! Not too much! Hope you enjoyed! 


I TAG YOU!!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment