Friday, December 30, 2011

Rihanna Inspired Nail Tutorial

I've been wanting to do this post for so long! I know the picture I'm using is from a while ago, but the nail art design is totally cute and trendy, not to mention easy! So here it goes!



You'll need:

Yellow nail polish

Black nail art device (whatever works for you! I'd use a dotting tool and a nail art pen.)

Step 1:

Paint all your nails bright yellow. Let dry thoroughly.

Step 2:

Using whatever black nail art device you want, start drawing smiley faces on every nail with the exception of your ring finger. On your ring finger, draw a sad face. Oh, and you can also just dip a thin brush from another nail polish into a black one, if it works for you. 

Yes, that was my very straightforward tutorial! Hope you enjoyed!

Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment