Saturday, December 03, 2011

Nail Trend Alert: Glitter!

Yes, I have an excuse! I haven't been blogging for the past week because my laptop broke down. But here is a post on what every nail polish brand is coming out with!


Don't shake the glitter of your nails! This holiday trend is huge right now. From Sally Hansen to Deborah Lipman to OPI, everyone has some kind of glitter! OPI's first collection to  feature glitter this year was the Katy Perry one, which I have a review on, but now, two newer collections are filled with glittery goodness: the Muppets one and the upcoming Nicki Minaj one (future review?) which have amazing colors. Nicole by OPI also has their holiday collection: the prettiest colors for the festive days! 


Glitter isn't always practical, though. It can peel off if you are not careful. But, here are my tips!


-Use a topcoat and base coat


-DON'T PICK AT YOUR NAILS WHILE YOU HAVE IT ON! (Note to self!) 


Here are my favorite glitter shades!


Revlon ''Facets of Fuchsia''


OPI ''Teenage Dream'' (of course! You know me!)


OPI ''Save Me''


Sally Hansen ''Rockstar Pink"


Nicole by OPI ''Snowman of my Dreams''


Nicole by OPI ''Rainbow in the S-Kylie''


Hope this was helpful! 


Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment