Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Tag

Christmas eve is tomorrow (obviously), and I am dying to do this tag, (although I'm posting one up tomorrow) so here it is!

1.  What is your favorite Christmas movie?  Home Alone!!! I saw it twice this year!

2. Are you on the naughty or nice list? Nice!!!

3. What is your favorite Christmas song?''Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas'' and ''Jingle Bells''.

4. Have you ever had a white Christmas? I live in Canada, so YES!!

5. Where do you spend your holidays? It depends on the years: 2009-present, I go to my relative's country place on Christmas day, and  2010-present, I  spend Christmas Eve at my house.

6. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Well, my tradition is that we see one side of my family on Christmas Eve, so yes, I open some presents on Christmas Eve.

7. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No, and I won't even try!

8. What tradition are you looking most forward to this year? All of 'em!

9. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? F-A-K-E!

10. Hands down, what is your favorite holiday food and dessert? As for food, I love cranberry sauce. (And I like yam, but I hate sweet potatoes, so I just eat the melted marshmallows!) As for dessert, I love hot chocolate with 'the works'.

11. Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better? I am being honest: I love both!

12. What is your dream place to visit this holiday season? New York! It looks so pretty, just watch Home Alone 2 if you don't believe me!

13. What is a family recipe you love to help make? A tradition of mine is that I go over to my grandmother's house to bake Christmas cookies, so that. We have a lot of recipes, but I'm not really a cook yet. (I'm 11.) After all, I am Italian! : )

14. Are you a pro- present wrapper or do you fail miserably? I forgot how to wrap a present, (sad, huh?) but from what I remember I was pretty good!

15. Most memorable holiday moment: When I was 7 years old, I really wanted an iPod Shuffle, (the little square ones, remember 2007?) but the box that was addressed to me was HUGE and there was no chance that it would be the iPod. I was really sad, but turns out, I really got the iPod, and it was just in a huge pillow box to make it less obvious.

16. What made you realise the truth about Santa? Finding out about the Tooth Fairy.

17. Do you make New Year's resolutions and do you stick to them? Yes, but I don't stick to them.

18. What makes the holidays special for you? Just my whole family being together!

Hope you enjoyed! I tag YOU! Happy holidays!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment