Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Update on Tween Dreams

Here is a quick update on my blog!

Hey guys! Keep requesting posts either by commenting on my posts, tweeting me (http://twitter.com/#!/roxanneizzo) or e-mailing roxanne_roxanne2000@hotmail.com. There will be no October favorites this month, and it's my fault! I was so buisy with my Halloween tutorials and thinking about ideas and stuff that I didn't get a chance to think about my fave products. Another thing is that I have a goal: at least 20 followers by my b-day, April 3rd. The views are going up like crazy, but I still have only 6 followers :( . To follow, you need either a Twitter, Yahoo or Google account, or you can follow by e-mail. So please follow and spread the word! I don't mean to sound pushy, but it's what needs to be done.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment