Saturday, November 12, 2011

TAG! 8 Most Worn Things

I was looking at another great blog, kayheartsmakeup16 and I noticed this tag was up there too!! I've wanted to do this tag for awhile, so here it is!

Most worn lip product:

Well, I don't wear makeup, but my most worn lipgloss is Royal Gloss by Rimmel and my most worn lip balm is EOS.

Most worn nail polish:

It's funny because I don't own a full-size bottle of this color, only a mini one, but I've put it on so many times and I love it! It's ''Teenage Dream'' by OPI.

Most worn top:
Ohh, well since my school has a dress code, my most worn top is just a plain white t-shirt from H&M.

Most worn purse:

My most worn purse is my Marc by Marc Jacobs navy blue Miss Marc tote bag. I've been wearing it almost every time I carry a purse with me for almost a year now!

Here is a pic of it, mine is navy, though:

Most worn earrings:

I don't wear earrings that often, but I have a pack from H&M that has 3 different sizes of pearls, gold balls and diamonds that I wear often. I pretty much always wear the biggest size.

Most worn shoes:

I often wear my white Converse, but I've recently been wearing my leather army boots daily!

Most worn perfume:

Purr by Katy Perry!!! : )

Most worn hair product:

I don't really use product, so really my Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo and conditioner!

So, hope u enjoyed! I tag you!!!

Love, Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment