Sunday, November 27, 2011

Best Holiday Tops For Your Body!

Hello! It's time to get into the holiday spirit. So here's what to wear to always flatter yourself.


Curvy: Wear a ton of sweaters and sweatshirts with skinny jeans. Baggy sweatshirts look flattering on anyone, and chunky knits do too!


Tall: Tops that stop at your hips look amazing. Pair them with black tanks and skinny jeans. Also, try a top that ties at the bottom. 


Petite: Try sweater dresses and long sleeve tops that are longer so that you can pair them with leggings for a cute look for any occasion. Make sure the patterns are always fun, though.


Hope this was helpful!


Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this post. I am doing my holiday shopping and am currently looking at long sleeve tops for my niece who I only see once a year. These descriptions are perfect! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad my tips were helpful!

    ReplyDelete