Friday, October 07, 2011

September Favorites!!

It's about time! So here are my fave products of the month! Enjoy!

Left to right:
Neutrogena Deep Clean: I started using this cleanser again and realized it's the one for me! It leaves my skin with a soft, smooth, clean and tingly sensation! (literally!)
Body Shop Lip Butter in Pink Grapefruit: It leaves my lips so smooth and is a great moisturizer. Plus, it smells amazing!
EOS Lip Balm: Man, I love my ''chapball"! Not only is it an amazing lip balm, it is so CUTE and fun to apply!
Nicole by OPI  Black Texture: I have a full review on this, which I did awhile ago, but I did a full manicure with it for the first time with Insta-Dri's Lightning (yellow) underneath and loved it!
OPI ''You're a Pisa Work'': Another product I reviewed...and loved! I love the color AND formula!
Body Shop Body Mist in ''Vanilla'' and ''Japanese Cherry Blossom'': These both smell AMAZING! I got the vanilla one back in February, but I still love using it for my room, as a ''sleep spray'', and the Japanese Cherry Blossom one is new and I love it for my body, as a perfume!
Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in ''Sweet Pea'' I can't really review a hand sanitizer, but it smells amazing!
Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: My lip balm's mother! I've been using this since May and been loving it!! It makes your skin so smooth and, again, smells amazing.

So go out and get these products! This is not a sponsored post.

No comments:

Post a Comment