Monday, October 24, 2011

Lady Gaga Halloween Tutorial

I was requested to do this one a while ago, but I didn't know what outfit to do, so that's why it's not up yet. But here it is! I will do another one tomorrow, with a different look.



This is the dress I chose, but there is so many options, so that's why there's no ''You'll Need'' column today!

Makeup:
You're Mother Monster herself. It would look stupid if you didn't go all out! So, AGAIN, I know I say this a lot, but I can't do a thourough makeup tutorial, since I'm only 11, but I can give pointers. You can paint the lightning bolt, a Gaga trademark from when she first came out and attach a diamond for a classic Lady Gaga look, or just really do dramatic eyes and EXTREME lashes, possibly even colored ones. So just go all out!! Dramatic lips are also a must.

Outfit:
Oh my God, the possibilities!! A tip is to watch all her videos and look at a bunch of pictures and decide which one you'll get reconized the most with. I really love the one shown above, but I think the most facinating one is the meat dress she wore to the VMA'S in 2010, but I don't want you to get salmonella and I don't know how to make it. If I get an idea, I'll comment explaining it. Also, a simple look is a leotard with a hood and dramatic sunglasses, or the mirrorball dress which is easy to make using the right glue and mirrored squares. How to make the one is simple using papier mache. All of Lady Gaga's dresses have a dramatic shape, so attach wire at the bottom. Sorry for the vagueness, but it's really up to you how you want to interprate the look.

Hair:
It really depends on the look you want to portray. If you go for her ''Poker Face'' music video look, go for the blonde bangs and the bow. For any more recent look, go for either long blonde hair or yellow waves. Even turquoise locks are something she has sported, if you watched the MMVA'S.

So that's it! I wish I can go more in thourough detail, but it's really hard to interprate all of this style chamelion's looks in one tutorial!!

Tell me below what Gaga look you like best below!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment