Friday, September 23, 2011

Tween Dreams Awards

Hey guys! So I've seen this in Seventeen magazine and I am so excited to do my own take on this post! Here are my favorite beauty products of all time!

Hair:
Best shampoo and conditioner 

Herbal Essences



(I don't really do my hair, so that's all I know!)

Makeup

Best tinted lip balm:
Rosebud



Best balms:EOS



Body Shop Lip Balm:



Best Lip Gloss:

Rimmel Royal Gloss



Best Nail Polish:
OPI



Skin:

Best Cleanser:

Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser



Best Body Wash:

Body Shop Shower Gel



Best Lotions:
Body Shop Body Butter







Vaseline Body Lotion



Best Scrub:
St Ives Apricot Scrub



Best Body Mist:

Body Shop Body Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom



Best Toner:




PHARMACY
FUN!

Haha bye guys!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment