Friday, September 02, 2011

Skincare!

If it didn't happen already, you will eventually get pimples. And pimples are bad. Very bad. So we are going to fight them with my plan! LOL!!


Start with using a good cleanser. It's really hard to find a cleanser that is right for you, so I reccomend trying many until you find ''the one''!!! My faves are Noxema, and anything by Neutrogena. But that's just me. Pick one for your skin type!

Next, exfoliate with a good scrub. St. Ives have many scrubs to choose from, for many skin types, so choose the best for you.

Last, finish with a toner! I use one from Clean and Clear.

I also reccomend spraying your face with water spray before and after you wash, just because it is refreshing.

: )



Noxema cleanser



St. Ives apricot scrub

Clean & Clear toner

No comments:

Post a Comment