Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pleasure Post: This or That TAG!

Just a pleasure post! I don't wear makeup, remember I'm a tween, but I'm answering the makeup questions by saying what looks nicer! : ) FYI, My intros are getting shorter!!

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer: Blush
Lipstick or Lip gloss: Lip gloss
Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara
Foundation or Concealer: IDK!
Neutral or Colored eyeshadow: If I'd wear makeup, neutral, but colored is pretty for older girls!
Pressed or Loose eyeshadow: IDK what that is!
Brushes or Sponges: IDK! (Sorry!)

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze: OPI all the way!!
Long or Short: Long (although mine are short right now)
Acrylic or Natural: Natural
Brights or Darks: Brights
Flower or No flower: Flower

Body:
Perfume or Body splash: Both, can't tell the difference!
Lotion or Body butter: Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or Bath and Body Works: Body Shop!!

Fashion: Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans (well, leggings!)
Long sleeve or Short: Short
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses

Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals
Stripes or Plaid: Stripes
Scarves or Hats: Both, I guess
Studs or Dangly earrings: Studs
Heels or Flats: Flats, Duh!
Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets
Cowboy or Riding Boots: Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: F21
Abercrombie or Hollister: We have neither where I live, but from what I saw, Abercrombie
Saks 5th or Nordstrom:  Same as the question above, but I guess Nordstrom

Hair:
Curly or Straight: Wavy
Bun or Ponytail: Ponytail
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips: Bobby pins
Hairspray or Gel: Spray
Light or Dark: I have (natural) highlights, so I have both! But I guess light
Long or Short: LOONG!!!!
Side sweep or Full bangs: Side sweep
Up or Down: Down

Random:
Rain or shine: Shine (well, depends on the season)
Summer or Winter: I love both!
Fall or Spring: Spring because my b-day is in April, but really, both!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
East Coast or West Coast: IDK, all I know is (by the songs!) East is ''Empire State of Mind'' and West is ''California Gurls''!!!

So yeah!
Let me know your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment