Wednesday, September 07, 2011

OPI Katy Perry Collection Review!

First of all, I know I'm late to review this collection!!! But I'll still go right ahead and review it! I love Katy Perry, she's my idol and so I was excited when this collection came out. It consists of 4 glam colors (Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away and Not Like The Movies, all Katy Perry songs!) and Black Shatter (see Nicole by OPI Texture review!!) Here is more about them!

Teenage Dream: This color, my favorite in the collection is a very glittery light pink. I love this color so much because it is a clean color, but still fun and edgy!!

Last Friday Night: I love this color as well! It is less of a clean color than Teenage Dream, (by that I mean more punchy) but still amazing! In the bottle, it seems like a bright, dark royal blue, but on your nails, it's really sheer and more of a baby blue!

The One That Got Away: This color is a less ''young'' color than the other ones, but is still amazing! I find that this color looks the best with Black Shatter on top! It is just a pretty, metallic rasberry color!! 

Not Like The Movies: This has to be my least favorite color, but that's just me! It is just a silver color with purple and green undertones! This would also look great ''shattered"!

 

Go to fullsize image

No comments:

Post a Comment