Saturday, September 10, 2011

My New Favorite Nail Polish!!!!

OMG words can't describe how much I LOVE OPI nail polish!!! The only OPI polish I previously owned was a pack of 4 mini bottles of thee Katy Perry collection, but today I got my first one, in You're A Pisa Work!! It is such a pretty fuchsia color!! First of all,  it goes on so smoothly and the brush is perfect: not too thick, not too thin!! The color goes on nice and opaque, not one streak in sight!! It dries fast too, with a shiny finish!! I have a large nail polish collection, but never have I been more satisfied with a certain brand like I am today!!! Only two problems: Here in Quebec, they are EXTREMELY hard to find since we don't have ULTA (but there IS Trade Secrets, which I discovered recently!) and two, they ARE expensive for nail polish! (but completely worth it!!)

So get some OPI!! Below are some of my faves!!
Go to fullsize image
Italian Love Affair, a color on my wish list!!

Go to fullsize image
You're a Pisa Work (On my nails as I type this

Go to fullsize image
Dating a Royal, the color I really want!!


Go to fullsize image
Rumple's Wiggin', so pretty!!
Go to fullsize image
Teenage Dream, the #1 color on my wish list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment