Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Jessie J inspired nail tutorial!!!

Nail tutorials were always on my ''blog ideas'' list, so I found a really cool one inspired by Jessie J, who is one of my favorite singers!! : ) It is fairly simple, but you may need a friend to help you with the design.

Here is the photo I was inspired by:

Look at her nails!!



 So what you'll need is:

A neutral or peach nail polish (I'd use Palm Springs from American Apparel)

A  black nail art polish or pen

Step 1:

Paint your nails the beige color. As simple as that!!

Step 2:

Using your nail art tool, paint arrows all pointing in different directions on  dry nails. Here is the tricky part, so ask a friend if it's too hard for you!

See, as simple as that!! This style looks best on long nails, but mid length can also work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment