Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Unflattering Clothing??

So as we get older, we tend to get more insecure of our bodies. Well, with the right clothing, anyone can feel great about themselves!!! So it really depends on your body shape. Take me for example: all winter I wore leggings and a baggier top because it is what flattered me the nicest. Yes, I'll admit it, I have a pot (yes, you read correctly, a pot!!) and sometimes, I feel insecure about it, but what flatters me and makes me look slimmer is a baggy top and super skinny jeans or leggings. But enough about me. The bottom line is that you have to stay true to your body shape and size. So here's what you should do:

-If you're curvy, stick with baggy tops and t-shirts
-No matter how skinny you are, overly tight tops are always unflattering, so if you must have one, pick one that's form fitting, but not too tight
-During warm months, if you have curvier legs, stick with bermuda shorts instead of short ones

So follow those tips and you'll always look great!!

2 comments:

  1. your to funny roxanne u dont have a pot from isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it's the truth!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete