Friday, August 05, 2011

The Right Bags!

When choosing a bag for yourself, you have to be careful. Big bags are fine, but they have to be very young and CANNOT be leather-that looks awful on young girls. I really love Marc by Marc Jaacobs' Miss Marc bags-they're perfectly young and fun! Also, Poppy by Coach has amazing bags! But, the new trend which I see a lot on young girls and I recently purchased for myself is crossbody bags! They hold all  your necessities without overwhelming you. Mine is Juicy Couture (photographed below) and I love it! It is so practical! When I was shopping for my bag, I came across many brands. Other  brands that have cute bags are Harajuku Lovers and, as I mentioned earlier, Coach. Below are my favorite styles:

I CROWN JUICY CROSSBODY BAG JUICY LOVES YOU CROSS BODY BAGHarajuku Lovers - Fluorescent

Left to Right:
Juicy Couture (the one I purchased), Juicy Couture (comes in grey, pink and black), Harajuku Lovers (various colors and prints available)

1 comment:

  1. Cute bags i love them! You have a great sense of fashion!

    ReplyDelete