Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Perfect Jeans!!

Jeans are very hard to shop for. They, again have to flatter you, but still be comfy. Jeans form regular clothing stores can be good sometimes, but also can have a bad fit! Well, not with this brand! Levi's are the best jeans! First of all, if I'm not mistaken, they are one of the first jeans that came out! Second, they have so many styles to choose from. Another amazing thing is that they come in kids' and adults' sizes, so all shapes and sizes can fit in these! I don't own a pair of Levi's jeans, but I do own 2 pairs of shorts and I wear them everyday. I have shorts from Zara as well, and as much as I love Zara, they don't compare. Other items this classic brand sells are denim jackets and vests, as well as rompers and dresses. So go out and buy some Levi's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment