Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Nicole by OPI Texture Review

 Yes, I'm a nail polish addict! So when OPI came out with the Katy Perry collection, I was psyched. Not only is Katy Perry my idol, but the collection was so cool, especially Black Shatter. So I tried looking everywhere I can to find it, but I later found the mini nail polishes at Winners. But just today, I was at Pharmaprix and found Nicole by OPI Texture (their version of shatter polish) and got so excited. So I purchased it and I tried it on my thumb  and I was beyond satisfied. The first try, with ''Baby Blue'' by the same brand didn't work so well, so I tried again with a Sally Hansen white polish. I love how it just gives that shatter affect right after you apply it. So yes, I recommnd buying Texture nail polish.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment