Sunday, August 07, 2011

How To: Braided Friendship bracelets

I absolutely love wearing a stack of friendship bracelets! It looks so cool and carefree! The easiest kind to make is the braided friendship bracelet. You only need to know how to braid to succesfully complete this bracelet.

You'll need:
- 6 strands of emberoidery floss (for example: three strands of pink, three strands of green, three strands of white)
- Scissors
-Tape or a clipboard

Step 1:

Cut your string. I suggest cutting more than neccisary so you have space to tie the bracelet.

Step 2:

Knot the top. Leave about an inch of space to tie your strings. Tape to a hard surface.

Step 3:

Separate the strands (so in my case, as I said before, the 3 pink strands, 3 green strands and 3 white strands should all be separate.) You can begin braiding the string now.

Step 4:

After you're done braiding, you can now tie your string. Knot the bottom, than tie the bottom string and the top string together. Cut the acces string. 
You're Done!!!!!!

So  have fun!!



PS, This is not my arm, I got this pic off the Internet!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment