Tuesday, August 30, 2011

B2S: Tips!!

First of all, I am really sorry I haven't been posting in my mini series as I promised. I just wanted to get ideas first!! Plus, I have been awfully buisy!! But now I am!! Here are my tips for B2S:

Tips for the night before

1. Prepare in advance, so you can enjoy your last day of summer!! Label everything, pack your bag and pencil case and make sure you have everything!

2. Pick out your outfit early, so you won't stress the night or morning before your first day!

3. This may be out of your control, but try to go to any appointments before school starts!

Tips for your first day



1. Bring all your supplies because you will need them. If nothing fits in your backpack, bring a tote bag.

2.  Wear a comfy outfit!!!

3. Come up nwith a short and sweet recap of your summer vacation because you'll need it!

Tips for the school year

1. If you know me, you know I'm not one to talk, but never stress about anything!

2.  Do your homework early in the evening so you're free for the night

3.  Study as soon as you know you have a test so you can try your best!!

So I hope you enjoyed!! I start school tomorrow! You can add tips in the comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment