Thursday, August 04, 2011

1 store, 3 outfits!

Zara's Web site just launched their fall/winter line, which is beautiful! From that line, I chose 3 great outfits, which I will be showing below.

JACQUARD LOOM DRESS WITH BELTBLUCHER


LUREX JERSEYBOOT WITH BUCKLES

TASSELLED MOCCASIN

Outfit 1:
I absolutely love this dress-it's almost a a tribal print, but it's also a paisley print in  a way. It reminds me of a carpet!!! I paired this dress with just plain black sheer nylons and oxfords-also a huge trend!! This is a great semi fancy outfit, but it can also be paired with leggings for a more casual outfit.

Outfit 2:

Out of all the outfits, this one is my fave. I love the baggy grey sweatshirt-it's such a versatile basic. But, I took a risk with pairing the basic top with green pants, which I will purchase for myself for sure! I decided to dress up this casual outfit with chic riding boots-another huge trend this fall! I'd also add a red leopard scarf and a solid-colored beret to add my personal touch to this plain outfit.

Outfit 3:

This is my take on the tribal trend-one of 2011's biggest trends. I love the print of the top and the shape is always very flattering, especially on a petite frame. I chose to pair this shirt with basic jeans, but it can also be paired with leggings, depending on how long it fits you. To add even more tribal to this look, I paired it with moccasins, which look SO comfy and cute!

To check out more of Zara's Fall/Winter 2011 line, check out http://www.zara.com/

All of this stuff is from Zara's Fall/Winter 2011 line, Girls 2-14 years. This is not a paid advertisement.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! You have good taste girl!

    ReplyDelete